St. Petronille is community where students, families, teachers & staff all come together, creating an exceptional environment in which students truly thrive. Our students become critical thinkers. They acquire the values, character, confidence, & work ethic necessary to make good decisions, contribute to the community & lead happy lives.
- We foster a community of believers who serve others.
- We teach & model Christ’s message, develop community and promote service & worship.
- We believe in the education of the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, physically socially, personally, & emotionally, through a planned, sequential, & integrated curriculum.
- We believe in academic excellence based on an individual’s potential.
- Our curriculum aims to accommodate & support the diverse learning styles of all students.
- We foster respect for one’s self & others, and taking responsibility for one’s actions while promoting a sense of honesty & fairness.
- We prepare children to live lives rooted in the principles of peace & social justice.
If you are a prospective parent or student, I invite you to find out why now is the right time to invest in a St. Petronille education. Our exceptional faculty offer our students the very best academic experience possible while teaching and challenging them to develop Christian values and contemporary skills that will carry them through high school and beyond. If you have not already visited our beautiful campus, I invite you to schedule a visit and tour and learn more about all that St. Petronille has to offer.
Phone: (630) 469-5041